- 4 Videos
- 3 Texts
- 4 PDFs
- 4 Audios
Do you want to discover the many ways that you can use food and herbs as medicine?
It’s time to get into the kitchen to cook up a cure!
You’re about to get access to time-tested ancient (and modern) cooking wisdom that you can use to create delicious meals to prevent and heal disease, and support long-term health.
With the Food as Medicine Program you’ll learn to:
- Prevent the #1 killer of both men and women around the world
- Boost your immunity to stave off colds, flu and bigger illnesses
- Understand the energetics of food, culinary herbs and wild herbs, and how to prepare them as medicine
- Know the various flavors and how they affect the organ systems
- Inhibit the growth of cancer and other diseases
- Detox the body for long-term improvements in health
This Food as Medicine program will guide you through simple, medicinal recipes and food prep so you can start using food as medicine on a daily basis. Each module provides easy to understand practical steps, recipes and healing wisdom.
The best part?
You don’t need to be a chef to be able to do this. By learning easy cooking techniques, a little bit of kitchen savvy, and healing food knowledge, you’ll be surprised at how much medicine you have access to right now.
It’s time to take back your health! And, it starts by understanding food and getting your butt into the kitchen to do some cooking. Let me show you how.
Andrea Beaman, HHC, AADP, Chef, Herbalist
Andrea Beaman is an internationally renowned Holistic Health Coach, Natural Foods Chef and herbalist. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts of 2012 by Greatist.com, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, she has been teaching people how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers with nutritional practices that are:
- Seasonal, local and organic
- Aligned with your environment and unique biochemistry
- Rooted in traditional wisdom, intuition, and common sense
- Focused on the physical, emotional and spiritual contributors to good health
An energetic and engaging speaker with a talent for imparting knowledge in a loving, joyful way, Andrea’s passion for good health and natural healing is contagious.
In addition to hosting her award-nominated cooking show Fed Up!, she was featured on Top Chef, The View, CBS news, Fox News, Emeril Live and Martha Stewart’s Whole Living radio. Andrea teaches a wide range of natural healing and cooking classes to students around the world.
Andrea is the author of The Whole Truth – How I Naturally Reclaimed My Health, and You Can Too!, The Eating and Recipe Guide – Better Food, Better Health, Health is Wealth – Make a Delicious Investment in You! and Happy Healthy Thyroid- The Essential Steps to Healing Naturally.