Interested in this course? Email us at email@example.com
- 10 Videos
- 8 Texts
- 15 PDFs
- 8 Audios
- 2 Downloads
It’s time to put your passion and knowledge of health coaching into ACTION and create a Sustainable and Successful Business!
Do you find yourself asking these questions?
- How can I take what I believe in and get out into the world to spread the message and find clients?
- I’m procrastinating! What do I need to do to get my business started?
- I’m fearful. How can I do this?
- How do I expand my reach and get more people to follow my work?
- Should I publish a book, create a DVD or any other product? And, if yes… how do I make it happen?
- How can I keep myself healthy, happy, and not suffering from burnout while getting my business up and running?
- Do I need to hire a team to grow my business? Or, can I do this on my own?
- How can I get my work seen in a congested coaching market?
It’s time to take action and get your amazing career started right now!
Andrea Beaman (HHC, AADP, CHEF) is a nationally renowned Holistic Health Coach and Natural Foods Chef. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts of 2012 by Greatist.com, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, she has been teaching individuals and health practitioners how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers with nutritional practices that are:
- Seasonal, local and organic
- Aligned with your environment and unique biochemistry
- Rooted in traditional wisdom, intuition, and common sense
- Focused on the physical, emotional and spiritual contributors to good health
An energetic and engaging speaker with a talent for imparting knowledge in a loving, joyful way, Andrea’s passion for good health and natural healing is contagious.
In addition to hosting her award-nominated cooking show Fed Up!, she has been featured on Top Chef, The View, CBS news, Fox News, Emeril Live and Martha Stewart’s Whole Living radio. She also teaches classes and seminars at a wide range of institutions nationwide, including The Institute For Integrative Nutrition, Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, The 92nd St Y, The Natural Gourmet Institute, The James Beard House and the New York Open Center.
Andrea is the author of The Whole Truth – How I Naturally Reclaimed My Health, and You Can Too!, The Eating and Recipe Guide – Better Food, Better Health, Health is Wealth – Make a Delicious Investment in You! and Happy Healthy Thyroid- The Essential Steps to Healing Naturally.